Sunny

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

On the Night You Were Born By: Nancy Tillman



Tomorrow is my daughter Emma's birthday.  She was born on Mother's Day three years ago.(Gush, Gush) I immediately knew what book I should write about for the special occasion.



On the Night You Were Born is a masterpiece!  The message in this book is the most special message a child can hear or be validated with "Because there had never been anyone like you...ever in the world."  I love reading this to my girls and when my husband bought it for my oldest daughters first Christmas, reading it for the first time the words brought tears to my eyes (and still usually does).  You have to read this to your little one to appreciate how powerful and humbled it will make you feel.  It really reminds you how precious our children are and that they are a gift from the Heavens.  

My little miracles love reading this book and they both think that they are the little baby in the basket in the first illustration. =)  They love listening for me to whisper their name and love the whimsical drawings.  I can't say enough good about this book!  Share this with your child or grandchild and remind them how amazing they are!
"For never before in story or rhyme (not even once upon a time) has the world ever known a you, my friend, and it never will, not ever again."

No comments:

Post a Comment